- Click here to download our Early Help & Intervention newsletter.
Our school will work with children and families and we will aim to:
- Work to families’ strengths especially those of parents and carers and take time to understand their needs fully.
- Build the resilience of parents, young people, children and communities to support each other.
- Focus on preventing problems before they occur and offer flexible, responsive support when and where it’s required.
- Base all we do on evidence of both what is needed and of what works and be brave enough to stop things that are wrong.
We will know if our work in early help is successful if it delivers these outcomes:
Children and Young People…
Parents and Carers…
Our offer is embedded in Chellaston Fields Spencer Academy, Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy, Early Help, and is part of a continuum of work in helping keep children safe. We have a system to address any concerns in our delivery of the offer, and this is addressed in the schools complaints procedure.
Our offer is delivered by our designated safeguarding leads and local services on behalf of our school.
Our point of contact in school is Rachel Tunney and you can make contact via firstname.lastname@example.org